3/15/2020 COVID-19 Update


We have been monitoring the news of coronavirus (COVID-19) carefully.
While we have taken many precautions, we feel it is best for our clients and our community to close temporarily.
We have no date as of yet for when we will reopen. We urge you to follow us on social media to keep up with the latest developments.
We realize that this is a difficult and unpredictable time. While this wasn’t an easy decision to make, it was the only decision that prioritized you, our guests, our staff and our community. Your well-being is of the utmost importance to us.
We will continuously evaluate and monitor the situation, and share pertinent information with our community as it becomes available.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email, or contact us by phone.
Thank you for being part of our Half Moon family.