Thank you for being a loyal and valued client at Half Moon Yoga.
As always, the health and safety of our community is our top priority. We are doing what we can to stay on top of the rapidly changing and evolving information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want you to know that your well-being is important to us, and we have taken several precautions to keep you safe while at our studio.
What we are doing:
- As always, the studio and bathrooms are being deep cleaned regularly
- All blankets and props are being cleaned and sanitized
- Hand soap is, as always, provided for handwashing
What you can do:
- Do not come to yoga if you are not feeling well (coughing, sneezing, short of breath, nasal drainage)
- Bring your own mat and other props to avoid using shared items
- Continue to use good self-care and hygiene
- Stay on top of the latest information on COVID-19 by visiting:
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.